My all-time favorite Chinese take-out dish made into something that is actually healthy and delicious. 100% organic, 100% non-GMO, 100% easy!
- 2 cups broccoli forests
- 1 tbsp safflower oil (or canola)
- 5 large cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar (raw brown sugar or coconut sugar is recommended)
- 1 tsp chili peppers (I use thai chili)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Bring oil to medium-high (6-7) heat in a wok.
- While waiting for oil to heat: peel and mince garlic, chop peppers, and cut your broccoli to bite sized pieces
- Add broccoli to wok and stir fry until ends begin to brown.
- Add garlic (leave about a teaspoon worth of garlic for later) and peppers, stir fry for another minute or two, unti garlic browns and releases plenty of delicious smells
- Turn heat to the warmer setting. Mix in about 1/8 cup of water, soy sauce, salt, and the rest of the garlic.
- Mix in more water to get sauce to your liking, and serve with a side of rice!
I really, really, really like garlic so I used quite a bit. You can just start out with 1 or 2 cloves and decide for yourself just how much of a garlic lover you are.
the more I think about it, the more I realize that 2009 me would be pretty scared/intimidated by 2014 me and that’s what counts
"you’re obsessed with your mental illness"
i know right? it’s almost like it impacts every part of my life
"it’s all in your head"
I know right? it’s almost like it’s a mental illness
"why do you let it affect you and stop you from being able to do things?"
I know right? It’s almost like it’s an ACTUAL ILLNESS
Imagine dragons sleeping the same way giraffes do
Yessss! I wanna draw sleeping dragons tooo
Maybe they sleep like camels…
or…. uh… snakes?
Or maybe they sleep on trees
There is nothing about this post I don’t love
maybe they sleep like bats
FUCK I LOVE ALL OF THIS